February’s Menu has all of your favorites, and rings in with a grand total of $231. My favorite recipe this month is Fettuccine Alfredo. It is my favorite thing that DJ makes for me, and I have included it on the Saturday before Valentine’s Day as a romantic dinner. Even if it is with the kids!
Alright, I am back on track… And it feels good. I have a ton of recipes ready to share this month, and I can’t wait to get them posted! Like in previous months, the NEW recipes will be shared throughout the month to keep content fresh, and to keep me writing!
For Christmas this year, DJ bought me an amazing new All Clad Slow Cooker, and I have been putting it to use ALL THE TIME, and this has resulted in creating some delicious slow cooker meals. I love how easy my slow cooker makes dinner. I have always loved slow cooker meals, but my old Rival was getting dirty, and it was well, old, and this new one has inspired my love for slow cooking again! So look out for some more delicious slow-cooker meals in the very new future! This months new recipes include; Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup, Breakfast Hash Browns, Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Fried Rice and Creamed Spinach. I actually have the Chicken and Stuffing Casserole in my slow cooker now for dinner!
If you are looking for the Weekly Menu and Grocery List Breakdown, visit my Etsy Shop and purchase February’s menu plan, grocery list (for purchasing in bulk), weekly menu with tips and tricks for making dinnertime flawless, a weekly grocery list and all of the recipes in February’s menu for only $2.50! If you’re looking for the printable version of February’s recipes, menu plan and monthly grocery list, scroll down to the bottom and click the links for a PDF version.
Wednesday, February 1
Chicken Caesar Salad or Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
– tortillas included in grocery list
Thursday, February 2
Friday, February 3
Saturday, February 4
Peas and Carrots
Sunday, February 5 – Super Bowl Sunday
DIY Nacho Bar
– salsa, taco meat, cheese, queso dip, lettuce, tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and sour cream included in grocery list
– use leftover velveeta from last week for queso dip
– consider adding queso fresco, cilantro, refried beans or sautéed fajitas to your nacho bar
Monday, February 6
Spaghetti with Garlic and Oil
Tuesday, February 7
Cheesy Beefy Quesadillas
– use leftover taco meat, and queso to make these quesadillas
Wednesday, February 8
Thursday, February 9
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
– you can find rice noodles in the international aisle of your grocery store
Saturday, February 11
Sunday, February 12
Spaghetti and Meatballs
– save 1 1/2 cups sauce in small container for pizza on Valentine’s Day
– freeze leftover spaghetti sauce in two separate ziplock bags/tupperware for dinner later in the month
– if you have time, make and prepare baked ziti, and chicken parmesan casserole for later in the month
Monday, February 13
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – NEW!
Tuesday, February 14 – Valentine’s Day
Heart Shaped Pizza
– pepperoni included in grocery list; add your favorite toppings to the grocery list
Wednesday, February 15
Thursday, February 16
Breakfast for Dinner – eggs, bacon and hash browns
Friday, February 17
Chicken Parmesan Casserole
– use leftover spaghetti sauce from Sunday
Saturday, February 18
– onion and zucchini included in grocery list for hidden veggies
Sunday, February 19
Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole – NEW!
Monday, February 20
Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Croutons
– use canned tomato soup for an even easier dinner
Wednesday, February 22
Thursday, February 23
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki – NEW!
Peas or Broccoli
– both peas and broccoli included in grocery list – choose your favorite
Friday, February 24
Saturday, February 25
Chicken Fried Rice
– use leftover Teriyaki chicken for this fried rice.
– follow recipe for egg fried rice and add leftover chicken after cooking eggs.
Monday, February 27
– use leftover spaghetti sauce from earlier in the month
Tuesday, February 28
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
– use leftover chicken from Sunday
– if you have any extra chicken, make and freeze extra quesadillas for easy after school or late night snacks