Salt and Pepper
- Use a cup, and cut a hole in the center of bread. Remove bread circle.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet. Once melted, place bread in the middle, and shake around in the pan, until coated with butter. Flip, and do the same to the other side.
- Once both sides of the bread are coated in melted butter, crack one egg in the hole.
- Cook until firm, and flip
- Continue cooking until desired doneness.
- Don’t forget to fry up your bread circle in the pan as well!
- Serve with bacon, or sausage!