The new year always brings resolutions, and changes. For 2015, I have decided to create and share a monthly no-repeat dinner meal plan with a printable grocery list. The menu plans are designed with busy families in mind.
In 2014, I shared some free printables and tips on How to Menu Plan. I used those tips, and a little help from Walmart Grocery To Go (<—- click on the link and save $15 on your groceries!) to figure out the cost of groceries for the month, and made this practically perfect January Dinner Menu. This month’s menu has 31 days of dinners complete with vegetable sides for only $182!
The menu is full of warm, hearty meals that will be sure to keep both your wallet and your stomach full. Click the links below for this months recipes. I’ve also included a printable grocery list with everything you will need to make these recipes. Download it by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.
January 1 – New Year’s Day!
Vegetable Soup with Black Eyed Peas and Bacon
Peas and Carrots
Sweet Potato Fries
January 4 – National Spaghetti Day!
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs
* make a double batch of crockpot spaghetti sauce for recipes later on this month
* use some of the spaghetti sauce you made yesterday to make this recipe
Taco Tuesday! – Chicken Tacos
* use the leftover chicken from Saturday to make these tacos
egg fried rice
* use the leftover rice from Saturday to make this rice
Pasta with Bacon and Peas
Best-Ever Mashed Potatoes
* make some extra mashed potatoes tonight for dinner on Friday
* use leftover pasta sauce from beginning of the month to make this recipe
* use leftover mashed potatoes from Sunday to make this easy shepherd’s pie recipe
Spinach and Feta Frittata
Italian Roasted Chicken – New!
Pasta with Butter and Parmesan Cheese
Garlicy Green Beans
Breakfast for Dinner! – Try these Breakfast Burritos
Korean Beef and Rice
Chicken Kabobs with Peanut Sauce
Spaghetti Pie – New!
* use leftover spaghetti sauce from the beginning of the month for this recipe
Bean and Rice Burritos
* use leftover rice from Friday for this recipe
* make extra beans for dinner tomorrow
Loaded Nachos or
DIY Nacho Bar
* use leftover beans from last night for this recipe
Jalapeno Popper Chicken and Rice Casserole
Crockpot Chicken Parmesan Sliders
* Use leftover spaghetti sauce from the beginning of the month
Beef and Barley Soup